Warehouse called Kolpern, which was used for storage of charcoal – was built by the blast furnace where charcoal was required as fuel. A map, dating 1808, shows a smaller building west of today's Kolpern. The building was extended many times and in the 1868 survey it is presented in a cluster of four connected buildings. When at the end of 19th century, the blast furnace ceased operation, the use of those buildings changed. Only one remains, which was renovated in 2009 by the Municipality of Jesenice. Now is used as a facility for protocol and cultural events, which can be held in two halls.