Smolej-Uric Farm in the Alpine village of Planina pod Golico has kept farm animals since 1999. The young farmer Miha Smolej welcomes you to visit him and will be happy to show you the life on a farm and his animals.
Smolej-Uric Farm offers you carriage rides, horseback riding, farm life experience, weekend workshops »I wanna be a farmer!«, bread-baking classes and the possibility to organise parties:
- spend time on the farm and recharge batteries with positive energy
- relax on wondreful carriage rides through picturesque villages
- explore the pristine Alpine countryside on horseback
- try special type of psysiotherapy preformed with or on a horse
- join us on workshops on baking bread like farmers once did
Thorugh enetrtaining and informative activities, kids discover the animals, woek and life on a farm, and spend their time actively on outdoors trips in the company of horses.
Visit farm to reconnect with nature and spend unforgettable time with horses.